The SEA STAR -
Treasures from Out of the Blue
is a Gallery/Shop/Studio/Center for Oceans Watch which is a program that helps take care
of the oceans and provides
sustainable solutions to people
in need who live by the sea (OceansWatch.Org). We have upwards of 50 Local Artists
who feature art that is
inspired by the Sea.
We specialize in Mermaids, Dolphins, Sea Shell and Sea Glass Art.
We often have local artists on site available to meet with you and share their treasures. Come see the SEA STAR and enjoy a peaceful moment by the sea.
Sea Star Treasures
Location: 39 State Street in Bristol RI.
Phone numbers: Shop: (401)-253-5802, Owner Bonnie Blue: (401) 714-8806
Member of BRISTOL INDEPENDANT GALLERIES (BIG).
Hours: OPEN Memorial Day thru Christmas:
Wed. - Sun. 1:30-5:30
We are often open late or hours that are not posted. Please call to check or to make an appointment.
Winter Hours Fri.-Sun. 1:30-5:30
Participant in ART NIGHT Last Thursday of every month May-Dec.
For updates on events check out our FACE BOOK page:
The Sea Star - Treasures from Out Of The Blue.
Click here for more photos from the shop
- Bonnie Blue (Owner of the Sea Star Shop):
"Out of the Blue", Mermaid paintings & Healing Dolphin sculpture/jewelry. www.healingdolphins.com
- Donna Lange: Solo circumnavigator sailor/musician.
Children's Books and Music CDs by Donna are available at the SEA STAR. Donna is also the North American President of Oceans Watch. www.Oceanswatch.org or DonnaLange.Com.
- Mike Koscis: Castings, Nautical Signs, figure heads and paintings of your boat.
Tayla Perrotta: “Star Luna” Jewlery/paintings/sculpture/painted clothing.
“Imagination brought to life!”. myworld.ebay.com/starluna555
- Zoe “Sparkle” Mckenna: Mermaid magnets, Inspiration Shells and Bling Mermaid ornaments & wall hangings.
- Grace Perkins: Mermaid & Dolphin Tarot Card paintings & readings.
Oyster our “Wonder Dog” mascot: Also known as Mr. O and Mr. K9 4th of July 2011.
- Jillian Barber: Porcelin ceramic sea creatures. JillianBarber.com
- Rebecca Barclay/John Steele: (Islet, Music inspired by the Sea) www.BarclayandSteele.com
- Pam Bardon: Scollop Shell etchings.
- Lynn Boudreau: "LTD Custom Design", Printed nautical images on household wears such as coasters, trivets or tea towels. WWW.LTDCustomDesign.com
- Liz Campo: "Madison Aries", Shell jewelry, Macreme Sharks teeth necklaces.
- Frank Cavalier: “Stars of the SEA”, Shell tree toppers, ornaments, magnets
- Laura Collins: "Custom Designs by Laura", Pearl jewelry.www.KnotJustPearls.com
- Clay Commons: Nautical Rope Designs, Needle Hitching on bottles.
- Cindy Daniels: "CA Daniel Designs", Functional Nautical Sculpture. www.cadaniels.com
- David Ferro: Weathervanes, www.FerroWeathervanes.com
- Judith Gardner: Nautical Photography
- Deb Haney: Mermaid Treasure Necklaces and Sea weed bracelets
- Sarah Havens: “Captain’s Caps” , www.etsy.com/people/SarahsHats
- George Henderson: Seashell driftwood signs
and Sea Glass/Sea Shell jewelry, www.GeorgeSeaGlass.com
- Rhonda Howard: “Seven Seas” Sea Glass Windows
- Donna Iafreti: “Fresh Off The Beach”, handcrafted sea glass suncatchers, Freshoffthebeach@aol.com
- Cynthia Ives: Island Glass (Sea Glass Creations from Prudence Island)
- Linda Knowles: StarFire Beaded Beach Wear
- Mike Kosis: Nautical Paintings of your boat and Nautical Signs.
- Lizzy’s SPIRIT WEAR: Wearable Art for your Soul. www.spiritwear.ws
- Glen Lorenzo: Pooka Bead jewelry for Surfers. Art that originated in the Hawiian Islands.
- Wendy Luiz: “Sol~E~Mar” designs, Artisan jewelry, Wendy0603.etsy.com
- Melonie Massa: "Mermaid Baubles" Gifts from the Sea www.MermaidsBaubles.etsy.com
- Ed McAloon: MCA Design Studio, mcadesignstudio.net, Stained Glass.
- Jim Murtaugh: Nautical Wood Craft.
- Donna & Owen O'Rourke : "Toes in the Sand", Beach Art.
- Jeffrey Pierce: "Originals by Pierce", Scrimshaw. www.originalpierce.com
- Kathy Pawelczyk: "Sea Glass Girl", Kathy's Creations handcrafted with Love. Sea Glass jewelry.
- Jessica: "Wild About Beads", Glass Mermaid Beads. www.WildAboutBeads.com
- Nina Podpolucha: Gem stone sea weed necklaces, www.ninacreations.com.
- Gerry Purcell: Millner, Sailor & “Mermaid” head ware
- Shelley Dawn Rentsch: "Dawn Creations", Seascape Watercolors
- Karen Ringeride: Larimar, Sea Glass & Sea Pebble silver rings
- Norene Rickson: SeaShell Luminaria, Candles
- Len Shartle: "Shartle Sculptures", Mermaid & sea themed sculpture. www.shartlesculptures.com
- Kristen Smith & Shelby Morimoto: "Krinkle Kreations" Mermaid accessories and gift baskets, www.krinkleKreations.com
- Jessica Stewart: Mermaid Moon Dolls
- Nancy Walker: Sailor Valentines, www.NekelleyFineArt.com
- Roger Winarski: Bristol Bronze, www.BristolBronze.com
- Kristine Vail: Rhode Island shell jewelry.
- Kathy Welsh: “A Touch of Glass” Stained glass where ideas shine, touchofGlass2656@netzero.net
- Paula Wisniewski: Porcelin Fish Jewelry.
- ISLAND ARTISTS:
- Linda Stuckert: St. John Sea Glass.
- Skrimbones from Antigua: cast carvings of Sea Creatures jewelry.
- Bermuda Dock Yard Glass and Kelli Sea Glass.
- Lin Dolls from Antigua: Small Mermaid Doll ordaments.
- Caribbean Dolls by Heike Petersen from Antigua.
- Jan DiRuzzo: “The Lost Mermaid” series. Illustrator David Sullins.
www.LilyTheLostMermaid.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cyndie Lepori: “Bubbles and Billy Sandwalker”. Illustrator Layne
- Mike Martel: "Tales from a Gimbaled Wrist". Tales from sailing on Narragansett Bay to Block Island on his antique gaff yawl PRIVATEER and more. www.mikemartelsbooks.com
- Peter Saverine: “Jenny’s Pennys”
- Linda Shay: “Dolphin Love from Sea to Land” , and dolphin meditation CDs.
- Clark Snow: “Walzing with Lady Luck. BeachandBass.com
EVENTS: Different artists are on site either working on their art or displaying their work. Artists are often there on off hours as well so drop by to see us.
- CONTRIBUTING STUDIOS:
- Mud Stone Studios:
- Copper Quohog:
For more information contact the owner, Bonnie Blue at OutOfTheBlueSeaStar@gmail.com or by calling (401) 714-8806
BE YOUR INNER MERMAID!